Anyone Hearing About the AI Advancements?

3 Meter Para Bellum

Handloader
Apr 17, 2020
I have just watched a video that is explaining some the advancements in AI lately. Few understand what we are actually dealing with, but I have some familiarity because my brother has been involved in the field. Believe it or not, it is becoming possible to read peoples minds by having an AI interpret brain scans. It sounds science fiction, but I am familiar with the technologies and it makes total sense. There are an incredible amount of concerning implications in every single facet of life coming from this technology. It will be able to destroy all the digital security we have in place and create virtual fakes of basically anything you can think of and you won't be able to tell. Someone conned some parents into thinking their daughter had been kidnapped by replicating her voice and asking for a ransom. It could not be distinguished from a phone call from their actual daughter. This is just one random example among limitless absurd possibilities.

There is so much more I can't even get into, but it is as far as I can tell, leading to a calamitous disaster; I can't think of any other outcome. If I used to think there would ever be another fair election, I have changed my mind. I am slowly realizing more and more that God is the only thing to look to. He is the only way out of the storm we are headed for. Hang on for dear life my friends and don't let go.

Back