Sig Brass?

Alderman

Handloader
Apr 5, 2014
Anybody have any experience with Sig brass?
I’ve got a bunch of at least once fired 6.5 Creedmoor brass ready to get prepped. I annealed the necks and will full length size them. Will be my first experience with Sig brass so hopefully somebody can give me some info on how they stack up against the other brass available.

I’ve loaded some in 6.5 Creed for my brother. It’s been a couple years but the tight primer pockets stand out in my mind. I don’t know if he ever got around to firing them , he’s got too many irons in the fire.
Give them the normal prep and you’ll be good to go.

didn't know Sig did brass so no idea if they produce it or someone else does for them. As for the longevity of that brass, I'm guessing you are going to be the one advising us I suspect. I don't target shoot so for me brass is brass and the cheaper the better as I rarely come home from a hunt with all mine so I'd rather leave 50c in the field than $2. I rarely reload the same piece of brass more than twice in a year so in terms of age, I find all my brass lasts a long time

All SIG SAUER Elite Performance Ammunition and Components are manufactured by SIG SAUER at its new state-of-the-art ammunition manufacturing facility in Jacksonville, Arkansas to the same exacting standards as the company’s premium pistols and rifles. For more information, visit www.sigsauer.com/ammunition.

They make their own brass so it's great as it adds another manufacturer and not just a company rebranding putting their name on it.

Back