Left hand Patriot

truck driver":jrxg6isz said:
Vince, I wouldn't go that far. Even the Federal Government ( US Military ) doesn't recognize left handed people. When was the last time you saw a left handed assault rifle or a pistol with left handed controls?
I have learned like many others to be ambidextrous in case I lose my ability to perform right handed.
Still I give a left handed Patriot a +1 +1 +1 (y)
The feral gooberment is the last place I would look for an example unless you want an example of inefficiency, incompetence, and illogical ideas.[emoji4]

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

+1

Over the years virtually all of my RH bolt guns have been traded in for LH rifles, mostly customs.

Charlie-NY":1nw2htnf said:
+1

Over the years virtually all of my RH bolt guns have been traded in for LH rifles, mostly customs.
[emoji106]

After 40+ years I'm finally learning the joy of left handed bolt guns.
I'm kicking myself for resisting all those years.

I agree guys my last two rifles are both custom lefties and what a joy to shoot! My nephew shot his Whitetail with my new 280AI he could not give me any report on the bullet performance as he had a 200 yard head shot only so after the blast he knew that the buck was down. I can not wait until I can again shoulder a rifle and get busy doing some load developments. You don't realize how much you miss it until you can't do it for a while.

Blessings,
Dan

I do hope you are healing up well Dan and can get out in the field again soon.

Thanks gerry, I am looking forward to your late Elk hunt. I know that you & Maria are going to have a great time and be very successful as well :wink:. Remember to take your camera as we will be expecting daily reports :mrgreen:!

Blessings,
Dan

Really looking forward to it and you can bet we will take lots of pictures to share.

gerry":jvvd7dgx said:
Really looking forward to it and you can bet we will take lots of pictures to share.
[emoji106]
I love pictures.
Can't read so I enjoy the pictures. [emoji4]

Back