Great customer service (Mike)

mlaw48custom just a heads up if you look further on the forum in (Classifieds) there is one heck of a 35 Whelen for sale right now. It really is a sweet setup!!
Just incase :wink:
PS. mlaw48custom the great thing about the 35 Whelen there are so many people on this forum that shoot it we could have you up in running in minutes!! Just saying :mrgreen:.

Blessings,
Dan

Welcome!
For your WSM I'd suggest you go with an Zeiss HD5.
I'll not belabor the .35 Whelen discussion. :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Leica scopes are really clear take in a ton of light. They aren't light nor heavy and the #4 reticle is about perfect. Not too thin or thick. The one I have is turning into my favorite scope and they have a mile of eye relief. 4" or so and the eyebox is really good don't have to chase it like on some of my other scopes like my Zeiss Conquests.

Picked up a new zeiss conquest HD 3x-15x z-plex for her! Nosler is installing a removable muzzle break on her and checking the rest out.

The muzzle break will come in handy for the two young boys I have! Got to get them started with the best then they can try the rest : ).

That is going to be one sweet set up of a rifle :mrgreen:!!!
I am looking forward to the range report with some photos thrown in.

Blessings,
Dan

O there will be photo's, otherwise the range report is worthless!! Sounds like she should be home in a few weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed.

She is home! Range report this weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
Some more pictures. Scope is a zeiss hd5 3x-15x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,257
Looks just like mine, only with a lot less scratches and a brake!

Let's see some groups out of that guy- I'm betting you're going to be very happy with it.

Mike Harris has been the Nosler Customer Satisfaction Rep for many, many years.

He always does a great job. I have talked to him a few times about various things over the years. And unfortunately as with most "Customer Service" oriented jobs it can be thankless as you have to deal with the happy customers and the upset customers as well. It's nice to see someone take the time to say thanks.

And so to that I add thanks for being there for us Mike!

Dale

Back