We have no strategy.

Dwh7271

Handloader
Nov 18, 2013
Anyone else see that pitiful and shameful excuse for a "news" conference?
How can there not be a strategy after all that's happened?
I really worry for the military as far as what this administrations incompetence has done to them and what this lackluster excuse for an administration may throw those folks into. The reactive "lead from behind" nature of this administration is going to get those people we owe so much to hurt I am afraid.
Quite a rant I know but really?? No strategy? Wow. Sad day and sad statement IMO.

It was so disgusting, and the shocked analysis by wide-eyed reporters later, that I thought I would have to eat a whole package of TUMS in addition to a couple of Nexiums.

Impeach the imposter and his clan.
Time to take back out nation and kill ISIS.

JD338

I have a bad feeling that Sept. 11th might be more interesting than the government is planning for. This morning's news related that ISIS people have been found in Juarez, Mexico which is just across the border from Texas. Obama's open borders policy is really starting to screw things up "royally".

And the Kenyon made an announcement at a news conference stating that he doesn't have a strategy and is calling on congress to formulate a strategy.

JD338

Most normal people have a Strategy before they have an Action Plan or even try to run a household, let alone a country. That is even when you are trying to ruin a country!

Back