For our Canadian friends

Heart wrenching that two brave men were taken from us by cowards--one driving into two men in a parking lot and the other shot in the back of the head.

JD338":3bft3shj said:
GOD Bless both of our great nations.

JD338

I agree Jim, united we stand brother!..USA and Canada, the 2 best nations in the world!

Lou

God Bless our most wonderful neighbors to the North! May God's blessing please cover their grief at this incident and make them aware that we are their friends, neighbors forever!

I have waited till now to say anything to see what the reaction is. Not surprisingly for those who live in this country there hasn't been much mention of the Muslim religion since our left wing media is pro Muslim, instead they and some politicians are calling the guy a drug addict and mentally unstable. I'm sure those things are true but some are giving the Muslim religion gets a free pass, of course not all will do that but at it's core it is very violent in my opinion. I do hope our government doesn't go down the same path as our American friends and bring in a Homeland Security force which could easily be used on law abiding citizens in the future when someone in power could deem anyone as an "undesirable" or a "terrorist". I do hope the misguided gun control people don't use this for their ends as well. I would like to commend those who quickly brought the guy down before he could do more damage, it was a job well done by them. It is sad that there are those who would kill innocent people to in some twisted way feel like they are serving their "god" a far cry from the many millions of good Christian missionaries who give their lives to serve other people. We support just a man like that who rescues young orphaned children in Thailand and Cambodia from being sex slaves and gives them a place to safely grow up away from those monsters.

If you remember, Gerry, ours were brought down 3,000 souls at one felled swoop. Many times since, we have had 2 to 17 people killed at a time by Muslims, our crazy Muslims or whatever.

The threat here is a large Homeland Security with a Muslim as President. I think that there is a difference, even though I hate the thought of innocents being killed by Muslims. It seems to be all that they are good for lately!

Back