Which would you choose to hunt

Oldtrader3":25pvgoqg said:
Don't fret, with me, it will never happen. Too old with too many health issues but one can dream, hey?
I don't know about being too old Charlie, I just like eating meat and can't see leaving it behind for some one else to eat. I guess I'm greedy but I do participate in hunters for the hungry and donate deer to food bank.
With my ankle I can't run and would have a hard time getting out of the way of a charging Buff or Elephant if the first one didn't stop it. I'd need to take an M50 mounted on a jeep just for back up. :lol:

I can't run either and certainly not outrun a 35 MPH male lion! However, I still think that the thrill of facing down a lion would be top hunt!

Since I can't run with a cane, unless I can beat the lion to death, I am left having to finish what I started but with me it is all purely theoretical any how!

Charlie and TD you sound like the perfect lion hunting partners for me! :lol: I don't move as fast I used to either and I've always heard you hunt dangerous game with people you can out run :grin: All kidding aside; I wish you the best recoveries possible!
Scott

MM, that is certainly true about partners, you only have to run faster then they do! So, I guess that commits me to finishing what I have started, or any others have for that matter!

muleman":3al3co9r said:
Charlie and TD you sound like the perfect lion hunting partners for me! :lol: I don't move as fast I used to either and I've always heard you hunt dangerous game with people you can out run :grin: All kidding aside; I wish you the best recoveries possible!
Scott
You better hadn't give me a head start or you'd be slipping and sliding when the Lion caught up to you. :roll: :lol: Actually people don't know what they will do till they get placed in the situation at hand. I have a history of standing my ground and going down fighting I guess that's why I'm still around. I don't be leave in giving up. Though I have walked away from no win situations in the past(walked not run).
Just avoid them as much as possible now. :grin:

I have never run from a challenge. This can be good or sometimes bad but I will go down swinging also.

Rigbymauser":1oehlfq7 said:
.300winmag":1oehlfq7 said:
I've always wanted a Leopard!

Your wife may grant you to go, if she gets the idea that there will be a furcoat for her later.... :lol: :lol:

Oh man! Never thought of that! I guess it'd be worth her letting me go to see her leopard coat everyday instead of a FB mount! :mrgreen:

Back