Peltor Electronic Muffs

I believe those to be the model I bought all my range team before I retired. They were still functional when I left. I sure liked them.

I've been using a set of Peltor electronic earmuffs for years. Good stuff.

When I'm shooting under a sheet-metal roof at the range, I still like to use foam ear plugs AND the Peltors...

Guy

Thanks for the info guys as I am looking for a set as well. I believe that I am going to order a set of Peltors hopefully here in Canada as the US dollar is taking away the advantage of ordering from down south.
Thanks again :wink: !

Blessings,
Dan

USPS delivered a box to my door today. My new Peltor ear muffs were inside so I opened it up and took them out put batteries in them to see if they worked and fit my pumpkin head. I found them very comfortable even with my glasses on and when I turned them on in the house I could here just about every thing from the refrigerator running to the dog panting so I wanted to find out if they would muffle sharp sounds, when I clapped my hands together I was surprised to to feel them stinging but heard very little noise so I tried it again and was rewarded with very little sound and stinging hands so I guess they work.

Back