6mm Remington

Yeah that's right. Forgot you had one Mike. Haven't heard much about it.

I'd like to have any of them. Luckily Brandon isn't big enough to fight me for his yet!

I haven't done as much with the .257 at this point. I need to, though. I'll be working with the 7X57 this summer. For the moment, I'm focused on bear as I head out again this week to see if I can tag a nice blackie.

DrMike":sy3vow1c said:
SJB358":sy3vow1c said:
Man, how much of a cool trio would that be, the 6mm Rem, 257 Roberts and the 7x57...

Two out of three ain't bad. I may have to buy/build a 6 mm Remington. If it weren't for having David giving me the gears because I owned one... :mrgreen:
Mike must have a 6mm Remington to go along with his .257 Roberts and 7x57. Must have a 6mm Remington! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6mm Remington":ou0qvmhf said:
Oldtrader3":ou0qvmhf said:
I would buy a 6mm Rem if I could find one and get Nosler brass for it!
Charlie I'll keep my eyes open for you!! :grin:

Thanks David! I have owned about (4) .243 and one 6mm. The .243's do not scratch that itch like a 6mm does.

6mm Remington":3nhqhrt9 said:
DrMike":3nhqhrt9 said:
SJB358":3nhqhrt9 said:
Man, how much of a cool trio would that be, the 6mm Rem, 257 Roberts and the 7x57...

Two out of three ain't bad. I may have to buy/build a 6 mm Remington. If it weren't for having David giving me the gears because I owned one... :mrgreen:
Mike must have a 6mm Remington to go along with his .257 Roberts and 7x57. Must have a 6mm Remington! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Subliminal suggestion. Yup! My ears are burning. :grin:

Must have a 6mm Remington
Must have a 6mm Remington :!: :!: :!: :!: :roll: :lol:

The burst of colours, looking for all the world like a brilliant kaleidoscope is blinding me, Rodger. Now I can't shoot the 6 mm Remington I wasn't thinking about while being compelled to think of purchasing it. :?

truck driver":1ikskadw said:
Must have a 6mm Remington :!: :!: :!: :!: :roll: :lol:

Well heck, get one then! :grin: They're fun!

Guy

If your looking for a 6mm Rem new I would get a Cooper Rifle with a 26 inch barrel in 1-9 or 1-8.5 twist & put Burris Signature Rings with 20 MOA inserts, Leupold VX-3 CDS 4.5x14 40mm scope & go Deer & Antelope hunting & I would use it out to 600 yds with a 95 VLDB Berger. This is also where 99.9 percent of all big game is shot 600 yds or less. Low recoil & effective. I would shoot at a coyote till it's out of sight, just me. Yes we need Nosler LRAB & 6mm Rem brass.

1100 Remington Man":1g8i2kuy said:
If your looking for a 6mm Rem new I would get a Cooper Rifle with a 26 inch barrel in 1-9 or 1-8.5 twist & put Burris Signature Rings with 20 MOA inserts, Leupold VX-3 CDS 4.5x14 40mm scope & go Deer & Antelope hunting & I would use it out to 600 yds with a 95 VLDB Berger. This is also where 99.9 percent of all big game is shot 600 yds or less. Low recoil & effective. I would shoot at a coyote till it's out of sight, just me. Yes we need Nosler LRAB & 6mm Rem brass.

I'd bite on a package like that for sure! That sounds like a sweet 6mm!

SJB358":3urbl6ro said:
I'd be in for a 1-8 Twist 6mm Rem in a Patriot. Talk about a sweet rifle.

So would I. I said that about the 264 Win Mag and I ordered one when it came out and I'll do the same for a 6mm.

You heard it here; if they offer it in a Patriot, I'll buy one.

killdeernow":1zj7blrc said:
SJB358":1zj7blrc said:
I'd be in for a 1-8 Twist 6mm Rem in a Patriot. Talk about a sweet rifle.

So would I. I said that about the 264 Win Mag and I ordered one when it came out and I'll do the same for a 6mm.

You heard it here; if they offer it in a Patriot, I'll buy one.
I'd sure drool over a Nosler rifle in 6mm Remington, and then I'd drool some more over it when it followed me home!! :grin: :shock:

You all can get your 6mm Remington in a Montana Rifle Company rifle of your choice. They will chamber for you, you just have to ask! This is what they sent me when I inquired about the 6.5x55 and 6mm Remington. Order up boys, order up! Now we just need some Nosler brass to go along with that. Maybe one of the Nosler rifle models chambered in 6mm Remington? (y) :shock: (y)

Hi David,

Thanks for your support, the prices would be as followed:

ASR- Blued for either caliber $1470.00. Plus shipping

X2 – Stainless for either caliber $1499.00. Plus shipping

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Larry

Larry Craven
Sales Manager

Montana Firearms Group
3178 MT Hwy 35
Kalispell, Montana 59901

(406) 756-4867 Ext 206 (Office)
(406) 756-4874 (FAX)

www.montanarifleco.com

larry@montanarifleco.com

David not cool buddy not cool. We need to get you behind a big bore rifle 338 35 or a 9.3. I'm sure we would help you out.

Back