FORSTER CO-AX® RELOADING PRESS

sask boy":1q04higu said:
Scotty, I have read a number of reviews and know that it is quality :) However around here you are looking at $300.00 Canadian, I am not sure I can get it shipped from the US.
I am still going to look into it once I get my 35 up and running :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Dan

They are about the same here. I paid 200.00 for mine about 5 years ago I think. It is a nice press. You won't regret it a bit.

Loving it. Very smooth strong and so far very accurate. Great quality press.

I personally like the CO-AX even more that my two T7's, not that they are a bad press, but the CO-AX is so much quicker and easier to work with, it is butter smooth to operate, i just love it.

FOTIS":2mxhngsm said:
Loving it. Very smooth strong and so far very accurate. Great quality press.

I haven't ever heard of someone not liking a COAX when coming from another kind of press.. Glad you like it.

Good snag, Fotis. I do like the Forster Co-Ax; and the more I use the Forster dies, the more I like them as well. The design is well thought out and executed.

Okay so I really don't need one but I really don't need the amount of rifles I have either :mrgreen:
I will be ordering one shortly. I am actually going to see if I can get one up from the US. I am not sure but it will block me if I can't.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":20nggbrb said:
Okay so I really don't need one but I really don't need the amount of rifles I have either :mrgreen:
I will be ordering one shortly. I am actually going to see if I can get one up from the US. I am not sure but it will block me if I can't.

Blessings,
Dan

I knew you would cave eventually Dan! :lol:

I don't think you will be disapointed in the least though, in all seriousness. They are a really nice piece of equipment. I wouldn't trade mine for anything other than another Forster!

I forgot the other nice feature about the COAX's, they don't need a 3ft thick bench top. They put very little stress on your bunch, so you don't need steel plates or reinforcements to use it. All the leverage comes from the arms and not by torquing your bench. I have mine mounted on 3/4" plywood and it is rock solid.

Dan,

You'll have no trouble bringing up a press, or in bringing in dies. It is components, firearms magazines and scopes that are interdicted. US Homeland Security doesn't care if we Canucks load ammunition, they don't want to send us anything immediately related to it from the homeland, unless we pay more and go through a broker. :roll:

Back