New reloading room set up

ReloadKy

Handloader
May 13, 2020
Finally got around to taking some pics of my new reloading set up. Some of you may remember that my family and I just built our forever home. My wife was nice enough to give me a room in the basement for me to do my reloading. It is not perfect and it not yet complete. But it darn sure beats a 2x12 board mounted in the shed that I used to use!!!! The "ammo case" that I made was the old gun cabinet I had about 20 years ago. Just took some scrap wood left over from the house build and put some shelves in it.
thumbnail_IMG_4067.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4068.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4069.jpg

Your reloading room looks great! You have everything well organized. Congratulations on your forever home and man cave.

JD338

I hate to tell you this but something is way wrong.

No mess!!!
It is entirely way too clean.
You need to get some other hobbies, a demanding wife and or a few kids that need your attention immediately after seating that last round and you gotta go. Light's out, door closed.

Looks great though and don't let soneone give you shit about the coffee can...i have coffee cans holding cleaning products like shooter choice, break free, etc. I don't like that stuff standing loose near reloading stuff so it's in sealed coffee cans

Again looks great.

That looks great! My reloading gets to share space with the woodworking (Hey, kids - do NOT let sawdust near your reloading!), the water softener, and a few other things.

Back