110 Game Changer exp ?

frankm

Handloader
May 10, 2009
Looked under bullet tests but didn’t find any tests/comparisons of the 110 gr 25 cal Gamechangers vs 110 AB and 115 BT. Specifically I ve always shot the Noslers in my 26” barreled 257 Weatherby both running at 3400 FPS +/- and curious if anyone has done any work with the GC as a comparison in both accuracy and bullet integrity. Supposedly they ve got a heavy jacket from what my research has uncovered. Also show a better BC so guessing the boattail is longer than the Noslers. Trying to get a drawing on that bullet as I ve got the early Litz drawings on the Noslers.

Thx in advance to anyone who’s got first hand experience: especially if it’s Weatherby 257 related.

I'm playing with them as we speak. I have not shot for accuracy yet but velocities are on par with Accubonds, unlike ELDXs. I got a little hung up because Accubonds are shooting amazing! I'm wondering how much of a jump TGKs like. They're a big bullet they seem more like a NBT to me. I don't know if I'd use them at WBY speeds.

Bob, pls do share your accuracy results once know. Also, should you shoot any into newspaper or water jugs please do share that also!! Thx

They are more like a ballistic tip than an AccuBond. The 130 tgk @3300fps worked well on 2 deer and a black bear last year. The 110 out of a 257 would preform much like the nosler bt, put one through the lungs and off the shoulder and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back