160 Accubond 266 yards elk

I truly enjoy your dedication to recovering the bullets from downed game. Again, excellent performance of a great bullet.

The 7mm 160 gr AB is a winner!
Congratulations to Bill on his elk!
Nice to see him shooting a 280AI.

JD338

DrMike":3en6mhff said:
I truly enjoy your dedication to recovering the bullets from downed game. Again, excellent performance of a great bullet.

It’s a danged sickness I tell ya! I think most people watch me dig around and wonder what’s wrong with me!

I hear ya', Scotty. I've rooted through many gut piles to find that danged bullet that I just knew had to be there. After all these years, there are still a number of recovered bullets lined up on my shelf behind my loading bench. It is almost more fun recovering the bullet than loading the game in the bed of my pickup.

DrMike":1ws17gb0 said:
I hear ya', Scotty. I've rooted through many gut piles to find that danged bullet that I just knew had to be there. After all these years, there are still a number of recovered bullets lined up on my shelf behind my loading bench. It is almost more fun recovering the bullet than loading the game in the bed of my pickup.

That’s a darned fact! Once I find them you’d think it’s a million dollars the way I protect them!

Back