2015 Nosler...

buckfever

Handloader
Mar 21, 2007
I'm hoping we'll find out what Nosler has for us soon, the wait is killing me anyone else feel this way.

Yes, time for them to come clean on the 6.5mm 142 gr ABLR and everything else they are offering.

New calibres would be great but I would sure like to see a good quantity of what they have already made!!! Examples 150gr & 168gr 284cal.

Blessings,
Dan

I did see that entire range of 26 Nosler variants had been submitted to SAAMI. That means you can get a reamer for 27. 28, 30, 33 and 37 Nosler. I might have even seen a 32, 35 and 36 Nosler on the reamer list I was looking at.
Scott

For 2015?????? Triple production of bullets!!!

gerry":1nrzapkb said:
Yes, time for them to come clean on the 6.5mm 142 gr ABLR and everything else they are offering.

That would make me think about rebarreling my 264 Win Mag....

Hey Scotty,
If you have a 26" tube on that 264 just borrow my 26Nosler reamer and buy some 26 Brass at Midway - they have it on sale for 39.99 per box of 25. I stocked up on it for my 28 Nosler that I'm building. You might change the mag box to wyatts while your at it. :grin:

Scott

muleman":12s8okiu said:
Hey Scotty,
If you have a 26" tube on that 264 just borrow my 26Nosler reamer and buy some 26 Brass at Midway - they have it on sale for 39.99 per box of 25. I stocked up on it for my 28 Nosler that I'm building. You might change the mag box to wyatts while your at it. :grin:

Scott

Oh man.... Don't tempt me too much Scott. I've got one rifle headed for a rechamber this week!

Oh yeah. Maybe on the next barrel?

I do think that 142 will be fierce if you have the twist.

Yes the 1 in 9 twist on your 264 might be a bit slow for that one maybe a 1 in 8 will do it. I would imagine Nosler will let us know the minimum and recommended twist will be.

We will find out next Tuesday what is unveiled. :)

JD338

Sounds good Jim. I would surely try a few 142's to see what they do. They would be slick in the 264's and other big jugged cases.

I'm still hoping and dreaming to see some 6mm Remington brass and maybe loaded rounds with 100 gr. Partitions and 90 gr. E-tips in them!! Okay maybe the 90 gr. AccuBond also!

Back