2021 Wyoming Antelope

lefty315

Handloader
Sep 29, 2004
My daughters and I came over to Wyoming to do some antelope hunting. Our tags had to be used on, or within a half mile of irrigated land so our choices were limited. But they both tagged out yesterday and I filled my tag today. I’d like to say we ALL used Nosler bullets, but my youngest decided to take my buddy up on his offer to use his Gunwerks rifle using some other bullet. My oldest used her tried a true Remington model 7 in 7mm-08, shooting a Nosler 120 grain Ballistic tip. I finally blooded the little 6.5 Swede with a 140 Ballistic tip to finish off our hunting.

Attachments

• E1322E0D-F6D3-4F9D-86D9-48241F87634C.jpeg
    E1322E0D-F6D3-4F9D-86D9-48241F87634C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 981
Nice job, dad. Congratulations all the way around. Seems limited hunting ground wasn't much of a hindrance against determination. Great looking 'lope, fine addition to the freezer, for sure. My daughter is also a big fan of the 7-08 and Nosler bullets.

Excellent. Great job on taking the girls hunting. A family hunt has to be one of the most satisfying experiences imaginable.

Sound like an awesome family trip. Congrats to you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congratulations on a successful hunt. I like your choice of rifle as well. I'm looking for one (RSI) in 7x57 right now.
Paul B.

Dang that looks like fun! Cool looking goat.... kinda "double cutters" on him. Never seen one quite like that. Neat! And fun looking rifle. Obviouslty the irrigation has been working on the alfalfa.... Great on you for takking the girls. You are a lucky Man. CL

A great hunt with your girls. Congratulations to all of you.

JD338

Thanks all. It’s been a great trip and have been able to hang out with a buddy and his family this week. Some game processing to start on and then a couple days around Yellowstone and the Tetons before we head home.

That looks like a fun hunt for sure. Congrats on the success.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice! Fantastic trip it sounds like, all the way around. Congratulations on the success and memories.

Congratulations to you all.
I’m needing to get back to Wyoming soon to go after speed goats.

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back