22-250 Lapua Brass

Awesome stuff! I use it to make my 250 Savage ammo. Stuff will not die and it is consistent!
Hey Scotty- what is the process/ steps you go through to make Brass for your 250's starting with 22-250 brass.. Is a Carbide expander required? Is "book " load data still valid? Sorry - know its been posted some where before- but I'm lazy. Thanks CL

Hey Scotty- what is the process/ steps you go through to make Brass for your 250's starting with 22-250 brass.. Is a Carbide expander required? Is "book " load data still valid? Sorry - know its been posted some where before- but I'm lazy. Thanks CL
You can do it a couple ways. I lube the neck and use a Sinclair Expander Mandrel and simply push the neck over the mandrel. You could do the same with your 250 Savage dies you have right now just as easily I'd think. Just make sure you lube the necks up real good.

I can/do use book data for the Lapua brass. It may be a little thicker than other brass, but honestly I haven't measured capacity to compare, but I know it works excellent and you cannot beat the Lapua.

Back