30-40 Krag Brass.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
Trying to help a guy out I know by being able to load some 30-40 Krag for him, he can't find ammo for it and when he does it's ridiculously high. He's seen it as high as $90 for a box.

Found some brass............they have Captech at .72 a piece. Graf brass at .72 a piece. And Hornady at $1.09 a piece. Never heard of Captech, but it has 34 reviews all 5 stars. Take that for what it's worth. Hornady is decent brass, but what I have for my 250 Savage I'm not overly impressed with.

Any experience with either the Captech or Graf brass?? Good brass for the money? Junk?

Trying to help a guy out I know by being able to load some 30-40 Krag for him, he can't find ammo for it and when he does it's ridiculously high. He's seen it as high as $90 for a box.

Found some brass............they have Captech at .72 a piece. Graf brass at .72 a piece. And Hornady at $1.09 a piece. Never heard of Captech, but it has 34 reviews all 5 stars. Take that for what it's worth. Hornady is decent brass, but what I have for my 250 Savage I'm not overly impressed with.

Any experience with either the Captech or Graf brass?? Good brass for the money? Junk?
Only thing I've heard about graf is its made by PPU, although not certain about that. PPU is decent stuff

Thanks fella's. RL338 I check on GB for different things........as high as stuff is generally I guess I never even thought about checking on there for Krag brass. Figured even used brass would be through the roof if there was any. That's not bad prices at all.

Back