6.5 PRC 139 Scenars and Magnum

That's one of those Mic drop moments! I had almost as easy a time with the 140 Berger Elite Hunter in my PRC..Not nearly that quick, though!

Now, that's what I'm talking 'bout! Fine riflery, Scotty.(y)
Thanks buddy. Sometimes giving up on one bullet ain’t a bad thing.

That's one of those Mic drop moments! I had almost as easy a time with the 140 Berger Elite Hunter in my PRC..Not nearly that quick, though!
I‘ve heard there 140 Berger’s are amazing animal getters.

Nice shooting Scotty. Never ceases to amaze me how each barrel will react to different load combinations. Dan.

Outstanding marksmanship Scotty! The French Walnut stock on your Model 70 is truly beautiful. I think a new Super Grade is now on my to-do list. The 6.5 PRC is also a cartridge that’s gotten my attention as of late. Again such a beautiful rifle.

Thanks fellas.

I wanted the darned 150 Nosler to work but my God it shouldn’t be that danged hard to get a bullet to shoot.

The Scenars have worked real well for me over the years. Very jump insensitive and with the heavy for caliber ones they’re kinda like a tough Berger if I had to label them. I think the cores are a little harder than a typical Berger.

Ran a few 220’s from my old 300 RUM through some deer and they were deadly but I didn’t get the crazy exits I’ve seen on the web with Berger’s.

sometimes I swear these rifles have a mind if their own , making us use what it wants .
You aren't kidding Jim. I know the ABLR's have kicked my butt a few times now. The only ones that have really been AWESOME have been the 175's in my Mashburn. Those are just great shooting no matter how badly I am flinching.

Back