Blems Added to Shooter's Pro Shop- Bullets and Ammo

A

Anonymous

Hey Guys- New product's been added to the Shooter's Pro Shop website! Get it while it lasts! Go to http://shootersproshop.com/index.php?ro ... mon%2Fhome

BULLETS:

Nosler 22-40gr Ballistic Tip (Blem) 100ct

Nosler 7mm-150gr Ballistic Tip (Blem) 50ct

Nosler 30-125gr Ballistic Tip (Blem) 50ct

Nosler 7mm-160gr AccuBond (Blem) 50ct

AMMO:

Nosler Custom Ammunition 338 Lapua Mag 250gr AccuBond (Blem) 20ct

Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 243 Win. 85 Grain Partition (Blem) 20ct

Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 257 Wby Mag 110 Grain AccuBond (Blem) 20ct

Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 7mm Rem Mag 140gr AccuBond (Blem) 20ct

Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 300 RUM 180 Grain AccuBond (Blem) 20ct

Doggone it, and an order from SPS just arrived last week!

If I buy more bullets or ammo right now, I'm in deep trouble at home...

After seeing what the 7mm/120 gr Ballistic Tip did to deer & pronghorn from Steven & Storm's rifles, I know that 125 gr Nosler Ballistic Tip has got to be great for the .308 Win! Hope so, it sure was accurate in the tests I ran from my Green Machine rifle.

Nope - no bullets for Guy this time around.

Guy

I tell you, it is painful to see these announcements from this side of the border!

Yeah, but your pain differs in type from my pain. Your pain is transient; my pain continues each time I have to order some more bullets.

My pai is spaced in two week increments, or when I read about a blems sale. My wife thinks that I am mentally deficient for ordering supplies evey two weeks.

DrMike":306civy9 said:
I tell you, it is painful to see these announcements from this side of the border!

I haven't looked at this real close MIke,,,,,but beings it has been mentioned many times, I have to ask. Why can't you get, or Nosler ship up there?

US Homeland Security will not permit export of reloading components, rifle scopes, rifle magazines and a number of other items without going through a number of hoops. The long and the short of it is that all these items must pass through agents who pass HS scrutiny to keep the USA safe. It's kinda' like the TSA agents who frisk and grope :shock: to ensure that people remain safe, then tell you that it is for your own good. :evil: I can purchase these items, just not directly from Nosler or anyone else. So, the cost to Canadians goes up significantly!

Maybe President Romney will end some of this Liberal, make work, foolishness, especially with HL Security? According to Liberal thinking, it creates jobs, don't you know!

I'm not holding my breath. The regulations were established by executive order during the Bush Administration.

They were on sale a couple of weeks ago. I just received a batch of them from SPS last week.

Intended for my sons .257 Wby.

Whew! fortunately, I'm not in need of anything added. A friend at work and I try to place our orders together and usually try to order enough to drive our shipping costs per bag/box down significantly. It never fails though... we place a decent sized order and usually before our order arrives, something new gets added that one of us needed. SPS... it's a love/hate relationship!

Guy Miner":1xy1krj3 said:
They were on sale a couple of weeks ago. I just received a batch of them from SPS last week.

Intended for my sons .257 Wby.

Just my luck... bashing head on the wall.... now that I have the money to look.... :(

meatmachineman":28tpfcdd said:
SPS... it's a love/hate relationship!

That is why I have gone to ordering at least 300 bullets a pop. Never fails, something else will show up after, but ordering bulk really makes the shipping a non issue. I love SPS. Hardly get bullets anywhere else.

Back