Chronograph?

Maverick4608

Beginner
Jan 29, 2023
Hey everybody, I found a chronograph and wanted to get opinions on it. I want a decent one but not wanting to break the bank. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230131_170401_OpticsPlanet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230131_170401_OpticsPlanet.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 18
I have one and I like it well enough and it has a solid reputation and will serve you well..like RL338 said, in that price range it’s hard to beat the magnetospeed sporter. I prefer it over the pro chrono for ease of use not having to worry about lighting, and not having to get in front of the firing line to set it up. It will cause a POI shift, but not much. Trick is to get it strapped on tight. But if a shoot through is what you prefer, that is a good one.

Just purchased this

It's a little more than what you're looking at... but worth it.
The bluetooth function is great and shows up immediately on the phone...saves the info..etc.

Matter of fact I did a thread on it.

It works like a champ. You can use it for guns, archery, anything you need a velocity from. Pistols of all bbl sizes...
That made me opt for this style.
No change with POI..

Plus I had experience with Shooting Chrony. (Same style)

I've used the Pro Chronograph for years and it has served me well. I've shot rifles, pistols, arrows, and BB's through it and it worked great.

Just purchased this

The bluetooth function is great and shows up immediately on the phone...saves the info..etc.

It works like a champ. You can use it for guns, archery, anything you need a velocity from. Pistols of all bbl sizes...

No change with POI..

Plus I had experience with ShootinTg Chrony. (Same style)

Just purchased this

No change with POI..

Plus I had experience with Shooting Chrony. (Same style)

At least you'll know how fast she did it. :giggle: Dan.
Now that Sir was well played!

This is my favorite optical chrono.

I use a Labradar now so I can get my true BC for my bullets in my barrels.

I will always keep my G2 in case of emergencies.

This is my favorite optical chrono.

I use a Labradar now so I can get my true BC for my bullets in my barrels.

I will always keep my G2 in case of emergencies.
does it do well for pistols as well as rifles?

I have an old CED-M2, about 9-10 years now. Don't use much, but still works...I do like the Labaradar, just can afford it, Magnetospeed is good as well, just don't need one unless component prices come down

Back