Complaint; Shipping dept is LAME

35 Whelen

Handloader
Dec 22, 2011
Ordered a few bags of 6.5 bullets from you back on the 10th, and ordered a bunch from another firm at same time, their order showed up yesterday. Their freight was about HALF price of SPS. Just checked the status of my order.

ORDER # 2000076806​

It's still showing ' label created ' and has not even shipped yet!!! Now that is pretty lame. Looks like Nosler just can't " cut the mustard anymore".......... Very disappointed in a once great firm.😣

Not bashing Nosler but the trouble all started when they bought a lame company to take over shipping and distribution of their great reloading products. I noticed how the packaging went from nice boxes to plastic bags for factory seconds and deformed bullets you couldn't use getting through QC.

Ordered a few bags of 6.5 bullets from you back on the 10th, and ordered a bunch from another firm at same time, their order showed up yesterday. Their freight was about HALF price of SPS. Just checked the status of my order.

ORDER # 2000076806​

It's still showing ' label created ' and has not even shipped yet!!! Now that is pretty lame. Looks like Nosler just can't " cut the mustard anymore".......... Very disappointed in a once great firm.😣
Hi Earle

Just tracked your package and shows it'll be delivered on 2/18. I'm assuming since the order is going coast to coast, typical delivery is 5-7 business days. Not counting any winter weather delays. Hope that helps.

Scratching my head to remember, but I bought some 308 seconds not long ago and if I recall correctly, I never got any notification that they'd shipped. I mean, I got them, and that's the critical part, but knowing they had been shipped would have been nice.

Ordered a couple items earlier this week. Got a e mail from a guy saying one of the items could not be filled and I could cancel the whole Order or just that part. I responded and they got the order correct. No issues. I have had problems before where I left messages on the phone and they never responded tho

SPS has always been good to me. I’ve learned anything coming west of the mountains does take a couple of extra days.

SPS is one of the few I don’t have to argue with to put bullets and brass in the mail. Of course that doesn’t work for live ammo but we all know that. I have had excellent service. Hope your situation is resolved to your satisfaction.

It’s been awhile since I’ve ordered anything from SPS but I’ve never had any complaints. Actually the opposite. They really went out of their way once for me. I was placing an order because they finally had some .35 cal 250 Partitions in stock. Problem was I was headed out of town for a week and did not want the package sitting on my doorstep for a week. I asked if they could delay shipping for a week when I placed the order. They showed up the next day, the day before I actually left town. Granted I’m just the next state north of Oregon but that was some solid customer service.

I get these type of messages from many other companies, so it's not just Nosler. Does it suck...........YES, but can't do much about it.

Back