Find the Cougar?

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Elk AND mountain lion are in this photo. Can you find the cougar stalking the elk? If you can, please don't give away the location.

Not my photo. Taken by a game camera:

HvaF6lgh.jpg

Man O man is that sucker blended in. I'll admit it took me more than a minute. Scanned over all the obvious areas I'd be if I was a cougar looking to ambush and couldn't come up with it. He aint where I thought he'd be.

nope cant find it

I'm usually pretty good at picking things out, or at least I think I am. I looked hard everywhere I thought it would be hidden and could not come up with it. Was starting to think people were seeing something that wasn't there. It's there. Bugger is hard to see. I still can't see it without blowing the picture up even though I know where it is.

I'm usually pretty good at picking things out, or at least I think I am. I looked hard everywhere I thought it would be hidden and could not come up with it. Was starting to think people were seeing something that wasn't there. It's there. Bugger is hard to see. I still can't see it without blowing the picture up even though I know where it is.
He is well adapted to his environment, that's for sure.

Back