Followed me home

salmonchaser

Handloader
Dec 13, 2013
Picked this up on our road trip south. I’m a snob when it comes to nice double barrel shotguns, kinda lost my mind at SCI convention actually getting to handle Holland and Holland and Rigby shotguns. Those of course out of my price range. I did pick up this Dickenson. Pretty impressed with the fit and finish as well as the regulation of this Turkish gun.

Attachments

• 422CB0CA-0066-4CAD-944E-5A304BB09730.jpeg
    422CB0CA-0066-4CAD-944E-5A304BB09730.jpeg
    659.5 KB · Views: 43
Why can't those significant others understand that we just need different tools for different jobs? My wife has no problem needing different shoes and different purses for different days.:sneaky:

Why can't those significant others understand that we just need different tools for different jobs? My wife has no problem needing different shoes and different purses for different days.:sneaky:
SC,
That is a beautiful SxS. I bet she handles like a dream. Congratulations on the new shotgun.

Mike,
My wife isn't a fan of many shoes and purses. She does like having a nice assortment of guns though. In fact, she wouldn't mind having a Beretta Silver Pigeon 20 ga.

JD338

I like it! The case hardened receiver is sweet. The wood is a bit different looking, very attractive. Do you know what type of wood?

The finish is a little glossy for my taste, just too good of a deal to pass up. It is walnut, I amused my better half by pulling out a 10x lens and an old (50 years) dendrology text. though I lack the experience to determine the species.
The gun is set up with thin wall chokes, neat little tool for removing them. I’ll attach a photo later

Back