Got my bear mount today

LD375

Handloader
May 18, 2009
Hi Guys, I picked up my bear mount this morning, it looks real good and very happy with Silvio's work on this one, I chose a closed mouth for this one, he wasn't very big, but had a supper great hide on him, that's what matters to me the most :) ..Thanks Silvio at pro line taxidermy!

Beautiful mount, Lou. I have no doubt it will be enjoyed in your home.

Thanks guys, I took some more pics, hopefully they are better :?

Thanks again,
Lou

Great mount!
I love the way you had him done.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks again fellas, he's not the biggest bruin by far, but he's got a great hide on him for sure, and that's what matters to me the most :) ..I just finished cleaning the skull myself, very easy and came out pretty good I think :) ..Lou

Can't wait to do it again :)
Lou

Thanks for looking,
Lou

Looks great Lou. Congratulations on a fine bear.

JD338

I love that mount, the taxidermist did an outstanding job. Makes him look inquisitive to me

Good looking mount Lou, I like the closed mouth since it is natural. The only time I have ever seen a bear show his teeth is when he was yawning......

gerry":3b75ae3i said:
Good looking mount Lou, I like the closed mouth since it is natural. The only time I have ever seen a bear show his teeth is when he was yawning......

Thanks guys, I was going to go with open mouth, but changed my mind as per Silvio at pro line, I've had 2 bears with open mouth done before, they sure do look nice too, but I prefer the closed mouth with some habitat and not too aggressive looking, after all, I don't want to scare my 3 grandchildren :)

Lou

Good plan Lou. I used to have a wolf rug that was open mouth, I set it up draped on the couch. Late that first night I went to get a drink and when I came out of the kitchen all I saw was teeth and jumped :) turned it facing the other way after that ;)

Back