Help me decide

Have you actually handled either model? I lean toward the first grip you presented, but that may not be the most comfortable for you or the one which feels most natural when shooting. I'm certain you can adapt to either, but ergonomics is one of those factors that depends to some extent on your own past experience.

Have you actually handled either model? I lean toward the first grip you presented, but that may not be the most comfortable for you or the one which feels most natural when shooting. I'm certain you can adapt to either, but ergonomics is one of those factors that depends to some extent on your own past experience.
Yes, I own both.
I just changed them out.
The thickness is the same. One is laser stippled but I can barely tell the difference.

Then, it sure seems as if the decision comes down to aesthetics. I think that either is attractive. Thus, I'd be comfortable with either of the two choices. That certainly isn't going to make your choice any easier, but it will tell you that one old curmudgeon effectively has no opinion worthy of serious consideration. 🥴

The top one looks better with the longer frame lining up with the slide.

JD338

I like the looks of the first one
The top one looks better with the longer frame lining up with the slide.

JD338
I think so too. I appreciate it guys.

I really didn't mean to get into pistols. I've always been hard core rifle guy all the way. I got a p365 about five months ago, I liked it a lot.
Then a p365xl, then a p320 x full size, then this p320 from Sig Sauer custom shop!

I think the attraction to reloading pistol came from the massive price increase in powder and components. 5gr instead of 80 plus grains. Lol.

Anyway, this hobby has kept me sober for 13 years.

Back