Montana opens tomorrow

ksubuck

Handloader
Jun 25, 2014
Elk and deer are on the menu.

Got chased off the mountain this afternoon by high winds and snow squalls. Waiting to see fresh tracks in the snow tomorrow morning.
2c70221c409f27fd7d2f90c9082d45e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Best of luck to you. We were out today got into fresh tracks with what looked like 3 or 4 big bulls together. Never found them though. Had a couple inches of snow which did help a lot! Be safe.

ksubuck":9bhnegob said:
Elk and deer are on the menu.

Got chased off the mountain this afternoon by high winds and snow squalls. Waiting to see fresh tracks in the snow tomorrow morning.
2c70221c409f27fd7d2f90c9082d45e5.jpg

Hmmm. As 47 year resident, I still can't pick out all the different mountain ranges at a glance. But I'll bite and guess the "Crazies". My two adult sons and I couldn't coordinate the time off until Nov.1st but as soon as all my little grand spooks are put to bed on Halloween . We will be out there with you looking for a Royal Bull.
I love living in Montana!!!
Good luck

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Logan. Dead on. We are hunting the west side of the Crazies. Not having much luck between the weather and lots of fellow hunters. Seems the game has moved down to the valley.

My buddy did fill a deer tag with a whitetail at 7600 ft elevation. That was surprising to us flatlanders.

Back