More critters

Well, the animals certainly enjoy that trail. I can't imagine that the injured cow beginning at 2:04 will last long with the cougar in the area. The cat will dine and she will provide the feast. And, did I see a sasquatch at about 3:19? :unsure:

I have a cow tag for the property so if I get a chance I will put her down. I got later video of her and she was moving quite a bit better. Was actually covering the ground at a good pace.

Interesting one night they were in the area and the coyotes were hanging right with them. I don’t know if it was coincidence or they were checking her out. Don’t know if the coyotes would take on something that big.

We're pulling for you to tag her, or perhaps her sister. Interesting to hear your observation on the coyotes. Perhaps they aren't interested in tackling something that large. I would imagine that the cougar would gladly tackle her if given a chance.

I may be working for a living, but after watching that, I am 100% confident I'm doing something wrong with my life. (y)

Back