need a laugh ?

jimbires

Handloader
Aug 16, 2011
I thought you guys could use a laugh .

around Christmas we had a few very windy days . I got up one morning , looked out back and my archery shed had blown over . no big deal , it's just a small thing I built out of scraps . I kept my targets in it . all I had to do is open the two front doors and shoot . made it easy , I didn't have to lug the targets out of the shed , and put them away . it was very windy yesterday . right around dark I heard a noise , I thought it was snow sliding off my roof hitting my basement metal Bilco doors . a little while later I look out and my one tree was laying over . I noticed a while ago it was starting to lean . about a week ago I took my grandsons tire swing out of it . he doesn't use the swing any longer , and with the tree starting to lean I didn't want him swinging . my back yard looks like a bomb was dropped . LOL
I forgot about this .
looking at the pics reminded me , the tree stump behind the archery shed . woodpeckers had killed that tree . I thought before winter I need to cut that down so it doesn't fall on the shed . I roped it and started to put some tension on it , so I could cut it , and it just broke off . I'm thinking man ,I'm glad I did this , that could have landed on the shed . just can't make this stuff up .

P3040546 (1).JPG

P3040547.JPG

P3040543.JPG

P3040548.JPG

Back