Old Article On Canadian Snipers

3 Meter Para Bellum

Handloader
Apr 17, 2020
I found this an interesting read, both concerning hypocritical Canadian political leaders, and some really top notch shooting by Canadian snipers.

Canadian snipers are awesome! They have a long and distinguished history.

Most recently (as far as I know) in Afghanistan. Our U.S. sniper community honors the Canadian snipers who have done so much, including saving American lives...

Back in the 1990's I enjoyed competing against Canadian snipers at the old Vedder range in Chilliwack, BC. One year, my partner and I took home a couple of very nice 1st place medals. :) Thank you for your hospitality. Oh, and I learned... Do not drink with Canadians, then try to compete with them the next day! Ouch!

:)

Guy

Canadian snipers are awesome! They have a long and distinguished history.

Most recently (as far as I know) in Afghanistan. Our U.S. sniper community honors the Canadian snipers who have done so much, including saving American lives...

Back in the 1990's I enjoyed competing against Canadian snipers at the old Vedder range in Chilliwack, BC. One year, my partner and I took home a couple of very nice 1st place medals. :) Thank you for your hospitality. Oh, and I learned... Do not drink with Canadians, then try to compete with them the next day! Ouch!

:)

Guy
Guy, that sounds as if there is a story there that should be told!:whistle:

Back