PA's new process for applying for Doe license .

today was the first day of license sales for the new season . it's also the first day for the new doe license sales . I went to the local gun shop around 9:30 - 10:00 . it was packed . I got the truck turned around and got out of there . I'll bet 50+ vehicles parked in a 35 vehicle lot . it looked like a train wreck . I'll try again next week . our mess made the headline news .

Last year MI mandated on line harvest reporting to validate your kill tag.
It caused a lot of confusion.

JD338

A buddy of mine did it online. Waited 11 hrs for his turn in line. I went to the local Walmart at 7:30 and the line was already started.

Last year MI mandated on line harvest reporting to validate your kill tag.
It caused a lot of confusion.

JD338
Little confusion when WV went to call in or online reporting. Now working ok and quick and easy. I like it. Dan.

I "THINK" if they sold the regular hunting license first , then a couple weeks later started to sell doe license , this would have eased the demand some . maybe not . they'll get it figured out , next year will be smooth sailing . who I really feel got thrown under the bus was the issuing agents . I can't imagine getting swarmed like that , and not being able to get them taken care of and out the door .

We been registering deer here in WI by phone or online for several years. It’s a honor system that allows for abuse. We can buy our tags online or over the counter.

Back