piced up my bear mount today

LD375

Handloader
May 18, 2009
Hi fellas, Silvio did a great job again, here's a few picks before I cam home, more pics to follow :grin:

Lou

He looks very unhappy. You should feed him? :mrgreen:

I like! That's a pretty quick turnaround on the mount!

Guy

Indeed, a very quick turn around. Guaranteed to give the grandchildren nightmares! Fine mount, Lou.

Around here it take 12 month minimum to get a mount done.
Great mount Lou!

Blessings,
Dan

DrMike":qfp9rz2p said:
Indeed, a very quick turn around. Guaranteed to give the grandchildren nightmares! Fine mount, Lou.
Thanks guys, yes my friend does pretty much everything in house, from tanning to making the jaw set, reproduction nose, habitat etc, I pretty much seen everything he did, most taxidermists here in Ontario send all their hides to a tannery in Quebec which could be a time consuming process and if your lucky you'll get the same hide back, with Silvio, it's about a 5-6 week tanning process and the hide turns out mint!..He did an outstanding job again for me on this bear, thanks again Silvio (y)
Lou

Here's some more pics, sorry about any bad pics :roll:

Moulded nose/ jaw set in house

On the wall, I need more space! :roll:

AFG270":278x369m said:
Excellent mount! You definitely need more wall space. lol. Looks great.

Your absolutely right (y) ..I do have over 1000 Square ft of finished basement which is being occupied by my daughter and fiancé, getting married in december :grin: ..the man cave is getting 1 step closer, and all to myself and the wifey :grin:

Lou (y)

That is a very cool mount! a buddy got his mounted very similar but without the garnish around the base, yours adds that little extra
Congrats

Back