Praying and Dreaming

D21ALASKA

Handloader
Oct 29, 2013
Draw results come out tomorrow up here for next hunting season. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas. Just hope Santa brings me SOMETHING this year! Not even coal the past few. I'm sure there will be visions of Bison and Sheep dancing in my head tonight. Maybe a Goat and Moose or two as well. Here's to dreamin BIG :!:

Good luck to everyone else who put in. Wherever you may be.

Wishing you every success in the draw. It is a terrible thing to be compelled to wait. :grin:

Best of luck on the draw. Our permit applications are coming up pretty soon also. Ours won't be drawn for a long time though!! Montana likes to hold your money as long as they can and collect the interest on it!
David

Skunked again! Dang nabbit. Oh well, time to start planning something for the regular seasons I guess. Onward and upward.

Oh yeah. There are plenty of regular season hunt oppurtunities for me up here. The drawing is just for special tags for species/areas that aren't usually open. I'll spend my time in the woods and hopefully luck out this fall. Spring time is comin too so I've got the bears wakin up to look forward too as well.

tecumseh":13fad86j said:
You live in a hunters paradise!

That is very true. Hard to get away from the crowds sometimes due to our lack of "backroads" in the state but all that takes is convincing the lady that we need more motorized "toys" so I can put meat on the table every year. :)

Moose are heavy. :!:

D21ALASKA":px2bgive said:
Moose are heavy. :!:

They certainly are :)

Too bad on the draws and good luck on the bears first and all your other pursuits this fall.

Our draw is not until May :). I should be in line for a Muley draw tag this year. If not it will be the usual Elk regular Moose & maybe whitetail if their numbers rebound :wink:.
We are lucky as well here in Saskatchewan as our regular tag season is usually fairly successful.

Blessings,
Dan

Back