Saw RX26 for sale- $$$$

clearwater

Handloader
Feb 5, 2005
Local guy has an 8# jug of Reloder 26. Always wanted to try some. Asking just $850.

Maybe I should ask him if he'll trade for a tray of primers.

WOW !!!
I Don't think so !!
Maybe tell him you'll throw in a bag of 10 brass too.
Hopefullly that is a typo.....

When people stop paying those absurd prices, these greedy people will stop trying to gouge everyone.

JD338

Heck that's cheap. I'm being sarcastic, but not really according to gunbroker prices. I seen 2 lbs of RL 26 go for $465 plus $50 shipping not more than 2 wks ago. At that rate that 8lb jug would be worth $1,850.

I got 2 unopened lbs of RL 26. Doubt I'll use it but it gives me bargaining power to get what I do use. That's what it's coming down to currently. Bartering.

Never thought I would see a time where I like European prices better!
Usually, even European stuff was cheaper on your side of the pond.

But I still get the Kilo for 75-99 Euro.
Bullets and primers still available.

Hope things get back to normal for you soon!!!

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

850 bucks for a 8 pounder? Geez. I'm glad I found 9 pounds of IMR 4831 for 32.99 a pound, all the same lot number. I just look for other alternatives until things are back to normal.

If any of you guys want to buy an unopened 8 lb jug of R26 for $2,000, let me know.

Plus shipping, of course.

P

clearwater":3rwbkw41 said:
Local guy has an 8# jug of Reloder 26. Always wanted to try some. Asking just $850.

Maybe I should ask him if he'll trade for a tray of primers.

Remember him when prices go back to normal. That is what I do!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

A phone call from my local gun shop today advised that they received a shipment of items. I had left a deposit of a 100 bucks with them a few weeks ago for powders I requested for when I last grabbed multiple pounds of IMR 4451 and IMR 4831. They mentioned 10 pounds of Varget, all same lot #, came in and if I was interested for 34 dollars a pound and I said " heck yes, I'll take them all" . Monday I'm on my way there to pick it up. Still 3 other powders I'm still waiting for. It's a great moment.

Back