Small Pistol Primer Deal

michsteve

Handloader
Aug 20, 2020

They lowered the price now $69 for a 1000. If you buy $150 of product you get free shipping plus no hazmat. If you are a first timer sign up or sign up with a new email if existing customer and get 5% off first purchase. Another thing you can try is put it in cart and wait a couple days and maybe they will send you a 10% if they have your email. As of this post they have 2284 bricks left in stock.

I read up on them a little it seems they are harder than normal so certain pistols like Glocks may have trouble igniting the primer. Guns with hammers seem to have no issues.

Maybe it is a sign of better things to come. Any idea if they plan to import Norma powders again?

What is the coupon code? I signed up and not seeing it. Thank you in advance.
They send you an email if you don't get an email check your spam folder sometimes it can end up in there by mistake.

They still have 2002 of them in stock as of this post

Here is powder valley reviews of the primers.
I tried a few yesterday in my Shadow 2 in just empty brass. They went bang and had a good flash coming out of the barrel. Will likely load more this weekend with some powder and lead added to the case.

Last edited:
Just bring some generators to charge the batteries.

There was a video floating around couple weeks back with a man taking a video of him plugging in his electric truck.........I believe it was a Hummer. Can't remember what state.......one of the colder ones, and it was cold. He showed where it was Monday, plugged it in and it showed on the dash that expected time to full charge would be Friday. 5 freaking days to fill up your truck. These people truly are nuts in the head.

It has to be intentional destruction. There's no way sane individuals could be so seemingly giddy about moving to a different power source with no ability or infrastructure in place to even make it work. Never mind that the net carbon reduction is about zero.

There was a video floating around couple weeks back with a man taking a video of him plugging in his electric truck.........I believe it was a Hummer. Can't remember what state.......one of the colder ones, and it was cold. He showed where it was Monday, plugged it in and it showed on the dash that expected time to full charge would be Friday. 5 freaking days to fill up your truck. These people truly are nuts in the head.

It has to be intentional destruction. There's no way sane individuals could be so seemingly giddy about moving to a different power source with no ability or infrastructure in place to even make it work. Never mind that the net carbon reduction is about zero.
I wonder how long that Hummer runs on a full charge.

I believe she rides the short bus

She loves buses. Said so 27 times.

Every speech format she gives she gets hung up on a particular word or phrase and it's all alone in that empty bowl and keeps bouncing around in there and she can't stop. There's no other reserve for her to draw from.

Joe's fighting with half a deck. She's fully cognitive. This is her at 100%.

Back