Some deals are better then others........

Mortis

Handloader
Aug 3, 2012
DSCF0006_zps759fdf95.jpg

Primers_zps2c1b13bd.jpg

Ever have on of those days when ya feel a tad guilty of taking advantage of a someone that should know better??????

In the above photos is partial evidence that some folks should not allow me around them.

In the top photo we have:

an RCBS Rock Crusher Press.
An RCBS Uniflow powder drop
a set of RCBS 30-06 dies..... never used
A RCBS Case Trimmer 2 with pilots and some collets
about 20 pounds of Sierra 375 caliber 125 gn JHPs
about 15 pounds of Sierra 44 caliber 240 gn JHP's
And a Lee 6 cavity 9mm mould.

In the bottom photo we have:

2 bricks Winchester WSP
2 Bricks CCI 200 Large Rifle
1 Brick CCI 250 Large Rifle Magnum
1 Brick CCI 350 Large Pistol magnum
1 Brick Winchester WLP

What is not pictured is an Unopened, 4 pound Keg of Hercules Unique.
And a NIB Simmons Bore Sighter w/ a B-Square Adapter for raising the bore sighter higher.

Photo 1 cost me $50.00
Photo 2 cost me $10.00 a brick
Keg of Unique.... $25.00
Simmons Bore Sighter.... $10.00

And I am sorting and cleaning an estimated 6000 cases. 9mm, 10mm, 40S&W, 38Spec, 357Mag, 44Mag, 45ACP, 223, 5.56, 30-30 and 30-06. Cost here is yet to be determined.

Now....the sad part is...... I got this from my local gun store. New to the business and he got these items from an estate sale for pocket change..... But he really does not know their value.

I'll teach him that value soon...... but only after the hit in his wallet is painful enough to really make him sit up and pay attention.

Thats why I always let the seller set the price. If its too high, I walk. I can't feel guilty if I pay the price they are asking.

Wincheringen":1o1xt4iq said:
Thats why I always let the seller set the price. If its too high, I walk. I can't feel guilty if I pay the price they are asking.

He set the prices....... I just smiled. :grin:

Sounds as if you scored a great deal. Congratulations. It always feels good when you do well.

Mortis,
You are a Bandit. You remind me of Zorro with a mask and a smile so big we can't see the mask! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Good score Buddy.

Don

Back