suggestion for shooters pro shop

jimbires

Handloader
Aug 16, 2011
could an " in stock " option be added to the sort by ? I think this would be handy.

I didn't know where to put this that maybe someone from Nosler would see it .

There is an option for "In Stock". Place the cursor on "SHOP". When the menu appears, move the cursor to "IN STOCK" and another menu will appear allowing you to see "ALL IN STOCK" or choose from brass, bullets or ammo.
This feature has been there since the new SPS website went online.

There is an option for "In Stock". Place the cursor on "SHOP". When the menu appears, move the cursor to "IN STOCK" and another menu will appear allowing you to see "ALL IN STOCK" or choose from brass, bullets or ammo.
I preferred the old site better sometimes they think they improve but usually they make it worse. Old site started with all in stock items first.

could an " in stock " option be added to the sort by ? I think this would be handy.

I didn't know where to put this that maybe someone from Nosler would see it .
Yes, its quicker instead of scrolling page by page to see 90% of the items on each page are out of stock.

I preferred the old site better sometimes they think they improve but usually they make it worse. Old site started with all in stock items first.
Lol, we more mature sportsmen sometimes must accept improvements for “progress”. Seems like every time I figure one out it gets changed. LOL, good times! I do like the new site design though.

I like that Graf’s site always shows in stock items first. That’s a nice default sorting feature. They are great to deal with.

thank you , I found it . I doubt I would have found it on my own .

Back