Trophy Whitetail Raffle Hunt NE Oregon

wallowavalley1

Beginner
Sep 25, 2018
ATTENTION ALL NOZLER FORUM MEMBERS

RIFLE SHOTGUN MUZZLELOADER

I wanted to give everyone who has purchased in the past or when we have sold out and you were not able to buy a ticket another opportunity.The landowner has donated 2 Whitetail hunts for 2019 as we sold out in 10 days last year. This is for a AG Scholarship for a student from either Wallowa Enterprise or Joseph details are in the PDF flyers. These flyers are also posted with Wallowa School District Facebook page. Enterprise FFA Facebook Page. Joseph Charter School FFA.

There are flyers on IFISH Hunting Forum and Washington Hunting Forum.
The Capital Press News will be doing a article in there paper. Also there will be other media outlets doing a story in Oregon and Idaho in the next few weeks.
Monster Mule's and Hunt in Fool will also be having info on this hunt on there news feeds.

You can go to biggamerafflehunts.com with information on the hunts.
paypal available Please fill out form before purchase.
Ticket can be purchased from both raffles to help your odds only 100 tickets per raffle

I am sending this email out first before I go out to the general public before there all gone.
Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing tickets and have questions on the details of the hunt. You can email me with how many tickets you purchased or send by check. So I can keep a running list.

Thank you for your support!!!
Chad 503-367-0207

Attachments

• 2019 Raffle Buck hunt No. 2.jpg
    2019 Raffle Buck hunt No. 2.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 311
  • 2019 Raffle Buck hunt No. 1.jpg
    2019 Raffle Buck hunt No. 1.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 311
  • 161206_083354_15.jpeg
    161206_083354_15.jpeg
    331.1 KB · Views: 306
Update on ticket sales We have sold about 100 tickets so far.

Yes you can buy from both raffles better odds!!!!

Back