UPS and Brownells

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
Not sure what this means for other suppliers future.

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
Sorry about that , since I posted it Brownells has taken it down now. They were letting their customers know that USP wasn’t going to handle deliveries for them anymore.

RL338

Handloader
Mar 23, 2017
I believe this might be what it is about.

jimbires

Handloader
Aug 16, 2011
thanks for correcting the link .
things are really getting stupid . I'll like to know how many seized packages go home with the workers , and not get destroyed . I wonder who's insurance will be paying for all the confiscated packages ?

I saw a few days ago that FEDX is going to require scanning a photo ID to deliver packages of powder and primers . of course their scanning does not keep any of your personal info , yea right .

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
thanks for correcting the link .
things are really getting stupid . I'll like to know how many seized packages go home with the workers , and not get destroyed . I wonder who's insurance will be paying for all the confiscated packages ?

I saw a few days ago that FEDX is going to require scanning a photo ID to deliver packages of powder and primers . of course their scanning does not keep any of your personal info , yea right .
As a FedEx driver, all you have to do is decline and the driver can enter it that they "verified" the age. I just look to see if they're obviously 18 or over. It applies to any age restricted items like alcohol, too.