Voice of Obama

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Good grief he's on the radio a lot lately. Just in the past few days.

A voice from the past that I'd hoped to never hear again.

Guy

Divider in Chief, possibly the worse president ever. noble Peace prize before he took
Office disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall the story of the old fellow who walked up to the White House on January 21, 2017 and asked the guard if President Obama was in. "Sir, Barack Obama is no longer President." With that, the old fellow just smiled and walked away. The next day the old man was seen approaching the guard shack again. He asked the guard is President Obama was in the White House. The guard patiently responded, "Sir, Barack Obama is no longer President." The follow day, the same old fellow was seen making his way to the guard shack where he asked the same question. The guard patiently explained, "Sir, Barack Obama is no longer President." Then, he asked the old fellow, "Sir, why do you keep asking the same question each day?" The old man grinned and replied, "I just enjoy hearing your answer." The guard snapped to attention and said, "See you tomorrow, sir. Have a good day."

He ensured a divided America and became the impetus for reducing the Nobel Committee to utter irrelevancy. A pitifully small man with an ego that never quite matched ability.

Do you have copyright on that Dr Mike?

I’d like to tell that story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I retired from the USAF in 2010, I was almost tempted to ask if they had any of the old Presidential "Certificates of Retirement" that was signed by George Bush instead of getting one signed by Obama....

Back