Wildey's guns

Mark

Beginner
Sep 10, 2006
I AM LOOKING FOR A MORE POWERFUL AUTOMATIC AND WELL AS ACCURATE PISTOL OVER THE .45 ACP AND LURKED THROUGH THE NET AND CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE WHERE CHARLES BRONSAN USED THIS .44 AUTOMAG IN DEATH WISH III, IT CHAMBERS SEVERAL MAGNUM CARDRIDGES IN .44MAG, .45 WIN MAG, .45 WILDEY AND .475 WILDEY.

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED WITH THESE TYPE OF FIREARMS?

ARE THERE ANY PRO AND CONS?
HERE IS THE LINK:

http://www.wildeyguns.com/index.html

MARK

I have seen a Wildey in .45 Win Mag and it has got to be the ugliest piece I've ever laid eyes on!

I'd take an LAR Grizzly in .45 Win Mag over a Wildey ANY day of the week.

LAR Grizzly is out of business, the only place to get one is on ebay and i do not really trust the persons selling them, it may be worn out instead of their word saying it is in excellent condition, blah blah.
i reaklly did not like the Wildey though, but love a souped up 1911 in .45 Win Mag :lol:
Mark

LAR is NOT out of business. They are literally a stones throw from my bedroom window.

They just don't make the .45 Win Mag any more. They do, however, make an LAR Big Bore in .50 BMG and a NICE evil black rifle in .223, I think. Can't remember the name of it though.

Anyhoo, I have been looking for a .45 Win Mag for a long time but have yet to come across anybody who wanted to give theirs up.

Back