WOW! I just shot my nosler model 48!!!!

hofts

Beginner
Mar 12, 2006
i finally scoped it with a swarov Z6 2-12x50. went to the range with some nosler custom 270 wsm ammo. Holy Cow, multiple 3/4 " groups right out of the box from the get go. and I only get to the range about 4 times a year. so what i am saying is, if i can shoot this rifle 3/4", then i am sure it is probly a one holer for the expert.!!! he he. The problem i have now is that i only want to buy nosler custom rifles. :cry:

I LOVE IT.

ps. i saved for a long long time for this type of rifle/scope combo. it was truly worth it. the new swarov Z6 scope is tremendous. worth every penny.

Awesome!

Post some pics of your new rifle. :grin:

JD338

Congrats on the new rifle! :grin: That ought to be all you need for most hunting...

Man I wish I had one! Post a pix of that bad boy!

391862.gif

hofts":3qly1fjl said:
i finally scoped it with a swarov Z6 2-12x50. went to the range with some nosler custom 270 wsm ammo. Holy Cow, multiple 3/4 " groups right out of the box from the get go. and I only get to the range about 4 times a year. so what i am saying is, if i can shoot this rifle 3/4", then i am sure it is probly a one holer for the expert.!!! he he. The problem i have now is that i only want to buy nosler custom rifles. :cry:

I LOVE IT.

ps. i saved for a long long time for this type of rifle/scope combo. it was truly worth it. the new swarov Z6 scope is tremendous. worth every penny.

How long does it take to get one of these rifles?

I'd call you lucky- but you paid for that little group. :lol: Fun aint it. Dont sell yourself so short. You'll get obsessed with the idea of a one hole group. Next thing you know you'll be reading the benchrest thread and buy ammo by the case- or maybe reloading for yourself :eek: Have fun. CL

Back