WTB 35 Remington Brass

browningwgm

Beginner
Jan 14, 2006
I'm in need of about 50 pieces of 35 Remington brass. Looking for new or once fired, prefer Winchester or Remington head stamp but will take what I can find. If anyone has any to spare let me know the price. Thanks.

I have 27 pcs of Rem that I got in a box of odds and ends I bought a while back. Appears to be new judging by the primer pocket and bright-shiny insides and necks. They appear to be factory rounds someone pulled down because there was a crimp...I have no use for it, so if you want to cover shipping, you can have it gratis.

Last edited:
I have 27 pcs of Rem that I got in a box of odds and ends I bought a while back. Appears to be new judging by the primer pocket and bright-shiny insides and necks. They appear to be factory rounds someone pulled down because there was a crimp...I have no use for it, so if you want to cover shipping, you can have it gratis.

Very good offer. (y) I have 35 Rem brass, but I shoot it in both a 141 and a 760. Anybody that has 35 Rem brass nowdays and shoots it, and plans on continuing shooting it going forward, it's difficult to turn loose of.

This offer is much appreciated, thank you for the generosity. I'll send you an private message for details.

Back