Notice: This site is not mobile friendly, we recommend you download tapatalk for a mobile friendly experience of our forum.

It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:17 am

Shop Nosler

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: High Power Match Photos
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:17 am 

Going through some older files and found a few photos from my High Power competition days, when my neck still worked well enough for prone shooting. Good memories, I enjoyed those matches!

Belly down, prone on the 600 yard line at Wenatchee, Washington, before we had a concrete shooting pad. NCW Gun Club:

Later, after we poured the shooting pad, also at NCW Gun Club, Wenatchee, Washington. Rifle is a push-feed Win Model 70 with a 30" Krieger Palma barrel. Was built by Jim Cloward who was quite the rifle-smith at that time and a former U.S. National 1000 yard champion. I competed with sights for some events and a scope for other events. Ended up selling that rifle to a fellow who was getting his son into competition:

I was pleased to find the old photos, from about 15 years ago. I still shoot on the NCW Gun Club, but haven't competed in a decade or so I'd guess.

Regards, Guy

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: High Power Match Photos
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:37 am 

Undoubtedly, the competition created an even better shooter. Neat pictures, Guy.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: JD338, NOSLER, FOTIS, NoslerV, Nosler4