F-Class

shoots_5

Handloader
May 15, 2009
Anyone know of any matches in NE Oregon, SE Washington or western Idaho? Having trouble finding anything close by.....

Rattlesnake, Tri-Cities in south-central Washington, is a 1000 yard range. I'll see about getting you a link.

Here's the link: https://www.tcsa.info/

Been a while since I shot a match there. Last time though, I did take First Place... :mrgreen:

There's also a range outside of Boise, Idaho. Blacks Creek I think. Shot there some years back. I think they're limited to 550 yards or so.

Oregon has a 600 yard range somewhere in the northern part of Oregon. I don't know where, never shot on that one. Might go to 1000 yards... Not sure.

Guy

Thanks Guy! We have a 1000 yard range here in baker city that I'm a member at but no matches that I'm aware of. Have really nice pits and everything. I need to talk to them about hosting some local matches!

1000 yd Leupold Cup Match going on at my club today and tomorrow. Douglas Ridge south east of Portland. I'm on my way up there after another cup of coffee.....

Douglas Ridge! That's the Oregon range I was trying to remember...

Shoots_5, the Northwest is a hotbed for prone shooting competition, conventional prone and F-Class both. Strong representation on the U.S. Palma team often, and there's some real active F-Class competitors as well, from the Northwest. Check those shooting organization links I posted. I know the WSRPA one has quite a few matches scheduled throughout the year. They tend to repeat, year after year and the top competitors often run kind of a circuit, competing every week or two all spring & summer and into the fall.

Then it's re-barrel time. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Guy

A few of the fellas of Team Savage are long time members of the club, they are great fellas and a great help to folks interested in the sport. They have both done extremely well and have brought home a lot of gold in F-class shooting. The club is certainly proud of them and their accomplishments.

Yeah, an old shooting buddy of mine has been part of Team Savage. Pretty amazing what they've accomplished around the world with those factory rifles!

Back