New carry piece!

ScreaminEagle

Handloader
Jan 20, 2011
Before buying this beauty, I've carried 1911's, taurus 85 UL in 38 spcl, and a glock 19. This is by far the best carry piece that I have used so far.
Introducing the Kahr CM9:
-6+1 rounds of 9mm
-less than an inch wide
-very very accurate!

Combined with a crossbreed minituck holster, worn on the small of the back, it is so comfortable I almost forget it's there. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 100_1159.JPG
    100_1159.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,562
  • 100_1158.JPG
    100_1158.JPG
    888.7 KB · Views: 3,562
  • 100_1156.JPG
    100_1156.JPG
    945.3 KB · Views: 3,564
beretzs":1rg7agl2 said:
Very nice SE! That does look like a sweet carry piece! Scotty

Thanks scotty! I have small hands so you can tell it's pretty compact.

Very nice. What is the barrel length, minus the chamber?

I currently carry a 1911 and am ready for a more compact piece.

Kodiak":1nfd3nql said:
Very nice. What is the barrel length, minus the chamber?

I currently carry a 1911 and am ready for a more compact piece.

3 inch barrel. You go from a 1911 to this and you will be happy!

Very nice. I have a Kahr PM-9 and am very pleased with it. I had a few FTFs in the first 40 rounds and it has been flawless since. Kahr makes a sound product. I'm sure you'll like yours.

SE,

Nice!
That will be a real cream puff to carry vs. a 1911.

I have a Ruger LC9 and it is a dream to carry. I still perfer my Kimber 45 ACP but sometimes it just a little too big to carry.

JD338

CatskillCrawler":g5zhju2x said:
Very nice. I have a Kahr PM-9 and am very pleased with it. I had a few FTFs in the first 40 rounds and it has been flawless since. Kahr makes a sound product. I'm sure you'll like yours.

Yeah they are a nice gun. I wish i could have got one with night sights, but I'm very pleased.

Congratulations on the new pistol. Have been looking at the Kahr pistols myself just haven't made up my mind yet.

Greg Nolan":21lv4xvn said:
That's a nice looking rig. What does the Kahr weigh?
Greg

Website says it weighs 14 ounces unloaded. I haven't weighed it to see what it is loaded, but I catch myself wearing it around the house cause I forget it's there!

Exactly the same pistol I use for CC. I've had no jams or problems of any kind. It fits in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster in the front pocket of my Wranglers. Mine shoots real well out to 15yds. I carry with Remington Golden Saber 124gr bonded JHP's, a +P load it shoots real well. I think you will be very happy with your choice.

The Kahr certainly is small for a 9mm Parabellum round. I have handled them but never shot one. Looks like a great CC gun.

Back