Put the deposit down

ajvigs

Handloader
Nov 1, 2012
Well, search is over for a carry gun for the significant other. She fell for a Sig Sauer 238 Equinox. We put the order in for it.

Should be a nice little carry gun for her.

I bought a pair of these a year or so ago, one for my wife and I. They have proven to be very reliable pistols and accurate as well. I think you've made a good choice.

Ron

Took her to the range with her 238 tonight. Gave her a short synopsis on range safety and let her go at it. At about 10 feet, she was keyholing them in the X ring. I think I am in trouble. I was suprised at how pleasant shooting the 238 is. The only downside is that it has a little bark to it. She is more then happy with the 238.

I have played with the Sig 238 idea myself but haven't done anything but sell my .380 Bodyguard. I bought a PPK/S Walther .22LR to replace it. I really like the Walther but I like the 238 as well.

My friends wife has a P238. When she bought it I was wondering, "why not the P232?". She let me shoot it and it performed flawlessly. It still does one year later. Great little gun. I still prefer the P232 both aesthetically and action-type wise but her P238 is accurate and totally reliable to her. She loves it as hopefully yours will too.

Oldtrader3":2wuenujk said:
Who is john Galt?

You never read "Atlas Shrugged?" John Galt, though not identified by name until latter portions of Ayn Rand's novel, is the object of the oft-repeated query, "Who is John Galt?"

DrMike":1pkq4kfz said:
Oldtrader3":1pkq4kfz said:
Who is john Galt?

You never read "Atlas Shrugged?" John Galt, though not identified by name until latter portions of Ayn Rand's novel, is the object of the oft-repeated query, "Who is John Galt?"

What he said. Excellen read in light of the current situation here in the good old US of A. :?

Back