Had to buy the wife a pistol today!

Thebear_78

Handloader
Sep 30, 2004
My wife got a look into the gunsafe the other day and noticed it was fuller than I used to be. So when I stopped by cabelas this afternoon and she started looking at the CCW pistols I couldn’t saw much when she picked out a little 380.

After much deliberation she decided on the Kahr CT380. A nice compact little 3” 380. Its a nice slim gun that fit her hand well and will be easy to conceal.

GetDynamicImage.aspx

It beats a sharp stick. :)
With today's high tech ammo I'm less inclined to worry about caliber.
May she always return it to the holster undrawn in anger but if she does draw it in anger may the aggressor rot in Hell while she stays safe.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

she had been wanting something smaller than her sig P6 to carry either in her purse or jacket pocket. The newer 380 ammo brings it really close to the 9mm in performance these days.

She ran 150 rounds thru the kahr tonight. The thing ran like a top, no failures and nice and mild to shoot. It's good to have a happy wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebear_78":y4n2kenz said:
She ran 150 rounds thru the kahr tonight. The thing ran like a top, no failures and nice and mild to shoot. It's good to have a happy wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Outstanding!
Yes, it's very true what you say about a happy wife.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

As the old saying goes, "Happy wife; happy life." You've done well.

Am a big fan of the Kahr - have happily shot several of them. Not sure why I've never bothered to buy one. They're well made, right here in the USA!

(y)

I wish I could get my better half to go shopping for a gun. As it is I have lay on the floor and hold my breath til I turn blue to make an acquisition when I get the hankerins.

Oh, I have my ways of pulling it off now and then, HR.

The wife is talking about upgrading her computer these days. There may be another Model 70 in my future. And I got a blank spot between .280 and .35 Whelen, so it may have to be that .300 Whelen I've wanted for a while!

I like the system the old neighbor had at the cabin. Buy one, burn the powder through it for 3-4 years and then sell it to buy the next great thing out there. He only kept a 22-250, 243 and 270. Rest were on rotation.

Back