Sig Sauer P320 X-Carry

diverdown

Handloader
Apr 29, 2015
I recently had the "good fortune" to make a short drive to A Dive shop where I purchase parts to service Dive equipment. Unfortunately a really nice Gun Shop is also on the way. Of course I had to stop in and see all the wares on the shelves. After looking at and handling a number of handguns I found a Sig P320 X-Carry just sitting there begging to be held. I spoke with the sales girl who advised that this particular firearm was the last of seven in stock. I handled it, really liked the grip and found that it is modular and can be changed into different calibers, barrel lengths, slide lengths and so forth. It's present caliber was 9MM. I think I walked around and came back to hold it again at least three times. Well I walked out with it. Two days later I ended up at my Friend's range and put a hundred rounds of 115 grain factory and 100 rounds of 124 grain handloads through it. No hiccups or any other type of malfunctions. I'm thinking not bad for a gun just out of the box. The sights are of the Night sight variety with a green glow. Real easy to pick up the color during the daylight hours. I plan to use it as a carry gun and found a real nice DeSantis Leather holster that fit perfectly and was a very reasonable price. Hides very well under a loose shirt. Just thought I would put a bug in the minds of all our other readers.

Back