Colt Clone

Vince

Handloader
May 26, 2012
46d4cf27cec9e89a1cdbaa73c10bc86d.jpg

f17e3e34104e072c0434f2c1403eb8d6.jpg

Picked this up used for my birthday last month.

It’s a Cimarron Arms manufactured by Uberti. Being that I spend the majority of my time around horses and cattle I figured a single action revolver was my safest bet.
By the way, it’s cold tonight here in Arizona.

Have to go chase some cows tomorrow on New Year’s Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year Vince!
The Italian colts seem to work well lots of them used for Cowboy target matches.
I thought AZ was hot and dry, must be your year for SNOW. :)o)
My Grandson is stationed in southern AZ for training and is home for the Holidays I'm not sure he is looking forward to returning to snow.

truck driver":nemehpsz said:
Happy New Year Vince!
The Italian colts seem to work well lots of them used for Cowboy target matches.
I thought AZ was hot and dry, must be your year for SNOW. :)o)
My Grandson is stationed in southern AZ for training and is home for the Holidays I'm not sure he is looking forward to returning to snow.

I’m in northern Arizona.
We get snow every winter. Happy New Year my friend.

Vince

It was a shock for me the first time I drove through AZ. We were driving through snow while passing through Flagstaff. I was mildly surprised, until I realised our elevation. I pray you enjoy a blessed and prosperous New Year, Vince.

DrMike":nssk47he said:
It was a shock for me the first time I drove through AZ. We were driving through snow while passing through Flagstaff. I was mildly surprised, until I realised our elevation. I pray you enjoy a blessed and prosperous New Year, Vince.

Thank you Sir!
I pray that your year is filled with good health, prosperity, and love.

Vince

Back