Leupold Exceptionalism

DrMike, I would even consider a pair of pull up depends :lol: I think after that one jont Gil gave me the native name of Danny White Knuckles :shock:.
I am not sure how many times a Tundra can roll down the side of that one mountain but it was a long ways to the bottom :eek: .

Blessings,
Dan

Well, I was picturing that time when the bears came out of the woods waving a white flag, Dan. You had gone into the dark timber to do something, while Gerry and I waited in a small opening. Don't know what was going on, but I've never seen anything like that. :shock:

Dan,

Mike ought tag know what was going on in the timber...

It wasn't just the Bears waving the white flag after he entered the forest...it was a mass exodus!!!

You would not have needed Swarovskis to witness the event!!! LOL

You have no idea, Gil. I almost made him walk back to town, or at least ride in the bed of the pickup!

Gil you know that saying if the Bear had not stopped in the woods :wink:. It was much better in the woods than in the back seat of the Tundra :oops:.

Blessings,
Dan

Update; Swarovski e-mailed that they received my binos at the warranty/repair centre today.

Update: Swarovski sent e-mail Feb 21st that they have shipped my binos back to me. 11 day turn around at warranty centre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

Received my Swarovski's back from the warranty/repair centre in the mail today!

So, 24 day turn around including shipping (13 days) and 11 days for repairs, which included:

1) Repaired and replaced eyecups
2) Inspected and external cleaning
3) Replaced armour
4) Internal cleaning
5) Alignment
6) Replaced focus wheel
7) Repaired focus mechanism, and
8) Replaced prism housing

They also checked on the following;
Resolution, focus uniformity, diopter zero setting, overrun at infinity, close focus distance, diopter compensation, alignment, field of view, cleanliness of optics, leak test and nitrogen fill.

All at no charge. And pleasant customer service.

They are like new again! I am impressed and happy!

(I didn't realize that there was anything else wrong with them other than the one eye cup not working properly anymore and that they were starting to show their wear from 19 seasons of use in the field, in all sorts of terrain and conditions)

That's awesome service by both company's! I think Leupold has taken a lot of flack over the Vortex no questions asked policy, looks like they are stepping it up with similar service.'
Korth group has always treated me fair with any dealings I have had with them. They get a real not in there knickers if they think the scope was imported illegally from the USA as they alone are the authorized dealer and service centre for western Canada. I know they had quite a battle with Prophet River Arms who was getting them from a FFL dealer they were getting firearms thru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Gil, I am sure glad that Swarovski treated you so well.
I guess that old saying you get what you pay for is so true, all the top glass companies seem to do the customer service thing real well (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Back